Thursday, April 4, 2013

Public Proposals - Yemi Sax Asks Girlfriend for Forever Joy

Posted in: , ,

Towing the line of a public proposal, a Nigerian Saxophonist, Yemi Sax, proposed to his girlfriend, Shola, yesterday at an ice cream place in Lagos. Linda Ikeji was able to get a copy of what he actually said to her, corny but sweet :)

Adeshola Sholatayo Durojaiye...
The first day I met you Shola, my heart beats, and something said to me, this is the mother of your children and the woman specially made for you from heaven. This has never happened to me ever since I've grown up to be a man. I've met so many ladies but you are a rear germ and can't be compared to any of them.

Today i look in to your eyes to tell u this
0. U are the true definition of love
1. U are the true definition of a good woman,
2.U've brought nothing but hapiness to my life
3.Your love to me is more than anything in dis world
4. You are the apple of my eyes
5. I love u so very much shola
6.I cherish u very much shola





7. I love the way u love and  take care of me not as a grown up man but as your baby
8. U've proofed to me that real love still exists
9. U are beautifull from inside and also from outside
10. Words can not express the way i feel for u and i pray today that God allmighty will crown your effort and always be with u everyday of your life.
11. Thanks for the joy,hapiness,growth,fufilment,new life,and love u brought to my life ever since i met you and thanks for bringing out the real man in me.
11. PLS PLS PLS, Adeshola,with humbleness,with sincerity,with no pride,with love, with emotions,with respect,and with joy from inside, mo fi oriade bee, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF  GOD ALMIGHTY,WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME? so that this joy i feel from inside will be forever.

I wish them all the best, now is to plan the wedding.

PS, what does Mo fi oriade bee mean?





4 comments:

  1. Mo fi oriade bee simply means i beg you in the name of royalty.it mostly used by the people from royal family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In additio, since he mentions God in the next sentence, that is the royalty he's referring to.

      Delete
    2. I don't think those two are related. He wasn't referring to God ...

      Delete
  2. I wish them every happiness!

    I feel a little nasty for mentioning this, and maybe I should have let it go, but I can't seem to. Er...am I the only one noticing all the typos? If Yemi wrote this, then he really needs to make friends with spell check. Especially for a proposal.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.