Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Glo X-Factor Auditions - King/Queen Democracy And Others

Posted in: ,

Nigeria has it's own X-Factor and while I think though that the judges still have to get their flow right, the auditions are just as hilarious as any I've seen, the good, the bad, and the fugly. Some will make you laugh and some will make you want to cry. King/Queen Democracy stand out for me, music brought them together and they are now married and performing together. Whether they are any good is left for you to decide. Check out their videos and others.













4 comments:

  1. Now I gotta say something ! LMAO!! In fact, ROFLOL!
    How can there NOT be any comment here so far?
    RAMAT cracked me up so much- not meaning to laugh at her situation but ...

    "I dedicated it to my demised mo...". Ouch! That hurt really badly.

    I dont even wanna say anything about the Democracy couple. They're nuts!!! Kai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will soon fall off my chair eh!!!
    See how Onyeka Onwenu wan enter under table

    ha ha ha
    Ramat has to be the coolest of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Nigeria, we franchise every American reality show, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.