Friday, May 31, 2013

Kim Kardashian in Fun and Flirty Maternity Dress

Posted in: , ,

When she's not attending one fashionable event or the other, Kim Kardashian, like all of us, has her days off too where she just takes time to chill, hang out with friends, do some shopping, etc. And with her due date just round the corner, easy and comfortable seems to be the determinant of what Kim Kardashian now wears at those times. This short dress is so simple and cute, makes her look like a teenager, and I love the sandals.




But one thing about fun and flirty, it can get you in trouble too. The wind loved Kim Kardashian's dress just as much and maybe more than the rest of us :)




2 comments:

  1. I love the look and the sandals def look comfy. Her heels used to scare me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv d sandals too

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.