Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All Boys! Tara Fela-Durotoye and Omoni Oboli and their Men

Posted in: , , ,

Some mothers do have them. And I mean this in the best absolute way. Both Omoni Oboli and Tara Fela-Durotoye shared pictures of their respective families recently and it struck me that they both had only sons, three each. Most women, I've heard, usually wish for a mixed brood, some girls to balance things out, and help in the kitchen - yes, some of us still think that way - or at least one girly girl to dress in pink with mummy. And some will keep trying till they get their wish... lol...



Not these two ladies it appears. And it appears they are seriously rocking their only girl in the midst of men status. You can be a tomboy as much as you want without any other female around to challenge your position as queen of the hearts of your boys.

I think I want only boys too :)








4 comments:

  1. blessings.....
    God decides and we must be thankful.

    Have a great tomorrow.
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he !!
    Nice one.

    My sister has 3 boys.
    Her best friend has 6 boys...I guess she tried so hard!

    I know so many friends who have all boys but I so desperately need a mix. Cant do without a dear daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics..

    All the boys beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like! lovely family ☺

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.