Thursday, June 13, 2013

Throwback Thursday - The Von Trapps of Sound of Music

Posted in: , ,
The Von Trapps

If you grew up in the eighties in Nigeria, you probably watched the Sound of Music a gazillion times as a kid. Just like I did. If it wasn't the TV stations showing it every weekend, your family probably also had a VHS that was the default kids time video to watch. It is still one of my top ten movies of all time.



Sound of Music was made back in 1956 based on a true story and has remained evergreen since, with musicals, etc. Even more classic was that when they had their reunion in 2011, all the major actors for the Vonn Trapp family were still alive and in good health! See picture below...





8 comments:

  1. awwww this kept a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God,I Love u Myne.
    Ur alwys on point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww....this is so heartwarming. They were all there! I love, I love, I love....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fond memories....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I challange anyone to say they watched more SOM than I did! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can confidently say i did watch it more than you, lol. I'm still watching it and i have infact started my son on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was teaching my little nieces and nephews the do re mi song the other day and they were all biting their tongue. I kind of feel old.

    But awww, this brings back memories

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.