Thursday, July 25, 2013

Couple Love - Saint Obi and Wife Lydia Nwafor

Posted in: , ,

In the 1990s and early 2000s, Saint Obi was the actor to beat in Nollywood. He was an action hero, and a romantic heartthrob. A movie was not complete without the Saint, and in my opinion he merited it. But he's been missing in action in the past few years, and it seems it was to focus on his personal life. In these recent pictures, he is with his wife, Lydia Saint-Nwafor, for whom he threw a surprise birthday party.


The couple have also been regulars to some entertainment functions, especially those involving MTN which is where Lydia works as the chief technical officer.









16 comments:

  1. Considering how big this guy was back then, it is strange how he just faded. Glad to hear he's doing well, and he has a pretty, hardworking wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't even know this guy was married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good together. But the man is getting old, I didn't see any of his films but I've heard of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her name is LYNDA not lydia.Thank me now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love this guy in all the movies I watched..He still doesn't look bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww she is pretty and they look cute together... I remember one old movie he made where he actually blew up his only car

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! My Saint Obi! he is such a good actor. I like the seriousness in him...and he has a lovely wife. Best wishes to him

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've met the lady once. Cutie. Wish them bliss too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow....thats great, didnt know he is married now...

    A big Congrats Saint Obi

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Gð he finally got married

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pic. When did the actor get married

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's nice saint h a beautiful wife hear .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waoo that's gud saint married.......

    ReplyDelete
  14. waoo missing your acting role but gud shaa

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.