Friday, August 23, 2013

Toke Makinwa Changes Hairstyle, Talks About How to Spot a Lagos Big Girl

Posted in: , ,

When I first got an email of this vlog, I thought, Toke Makinwa should know what she's talking about on this one, isn't she a Lagos big girl? After watching, I was like, what? OK o. Well, last week, Toke shared "how to spot a male gold-digger" for the ladies. This week, she's vlogging for the guys, and she also wants ladies to watch and stop letting high class babes give them a complex.









3 comments:

  1. Myne! Myne! Myne! How many times did I call you? LWKMD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Toke girl and her pout sha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really sucking up to this Toke girl. "Toke this, Toke that"
    It's becoming annoying

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.