Thursday, August 1, 2013

Yes To The Dress - Irene's Wedding Story Featuring Allure 8900

Posted in: , ,

When Irene first started searching for wedding dresses online, she had an idea of what she wanted - a modest gown with lace. The one she finally said yes to was the Allure 8900 which is an A-Line gown featuring lace applique throughout. It has a fitted bodice with a v-shaped neckline and sheer lace detailing on the 3/4 length sleeves and fully covered back. Enjoy Irene's wedding story below.

My name is Irene Ididu Ogbeche,born on the 9th day of June,I graduated from Uniport, now married to Agbo Usang bassey. I live in Calabar and I am a business woman - interior decorations and clothing line.

How did you meet your husband?

I met my husband through my friend, his Sister when I first visited her in their home in the year 2000. We became friends but it was not until late in 2003 that I agreed to be his "girlfriend". He was based in Calabar then and I was schooling in Port-harcourt. All together, I have been with him for 9 years until we got married this April.

How did your husband propose?

He proposed to me in January 2008 on his hospital bed. He had a broken femur and so he couldn't kneel or do anything. With pains, he said "you are the only one I want to be with ,you are the only one I want to live for and he didn't wait to get a yes or no, he just slipped in the Ring into my finger and that was it. We had already established real friendship so I wasn't skeptical about him or the relationship and where it was heading.


How did you know your wedding dress was the one?

When I started planning for the big day, My dress was the first point of call. I started surfing the net because I already imagined myself on a particular dress and luckily I found one from Mori lee bridals but was redirected to their retailer in Nigeria, Imani Swank, a beautiful store located in Lekki, Lagos and  that's how I found my dress and it became my dream dress and a perfect fit

How was your wedding day? Anything you would do over if you had the chance?

My Wedding day was the happiest and most memorable day in my life. For me everything was perfect, the way God wanted it to be and I wouldn't do anything differently if I am given a chance,

What do you think is the “key” to a successful relationship?

To me the key to a good relationship is Friendship, honesty, trust, understanding, patience and a forgiving heart.


More of the Allure 8900 Wedding Dress




___________
Imani Swank Bridals and Special Occasions are the authorised retailers of Allure Bridals, Mori Lee and Tari Nolan Bridal brands in Nigeria.
Address: 23A Emma Abimbola Cole Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Customer Lines: 08174694857, 08170038986
Website: www.imaniswank.com



19 comments:

  1. Nice dress. Myne, when are we getting more excerpts for "A fiery Love" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is lovely....Congrats !!..wish you both a happy and fun filled marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the most important thing is choosing a dress that really suits you n flatters ur body type.She sure got a nice dress n she looks lovely.Happy married life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Story. Absolutely stunning dress. I can't actually believe that this dress was bought in Nigeria. Now I know where to shop for my dress when I am getting married without the extra hassle of travelling abroad to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this is a series, I'll be looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wow!she is so beautiful and graceful....its hard to see fat brides look this stunning...big is truly beautiful.and d man a real lover.congrats to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I now hav an idea on were to get my wedding dress in nigeria.so that I can avoid d hazzles that come with travelling abroad.stunning couple! God bless your union.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! Ididu! Yes I was there n d wedding was perfect. Perfect dress, perfect everything. Happy married life once again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww,,,I'm soo loving d dress n d couple too!!!,,,God bless yhur union dear!!!..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, yeah this post is truly fastidious and
    I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.

    thanks.

    Also visit my blog; Family guy tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some
    interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83
    views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn. This is an extremely
    neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful info.

    Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel that is one of the such a lot significant info for me.
    And i am satisfied reading your article. But want to commentary on few normal issues, The website style is
    perfect, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D.
    Good task, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very shortly this site will be famous amid all blogging users, due to
    it's good content

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exceptional post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep on writing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are working with?
    I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest
    site and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any
    recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.