Thursday, September 5, 2013

Couple Love - Scarlett Johansson Engaged to Romain Dauriac

Posted in: ,

Scarlett Johansson has just confirmed her engagement to French journalist Romain Dauriac. Her fiance reportedly popped the question privately about a month ago with a vintage Art Deco ring. The couple, who have been dating for over a year now, were photographed at the ongoing film festival and Scarlett was wearing her ring. They haven't chosen a date for the wedding, and RML hopes everything works out favorably for them.





2 comments:

  1. she looks spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely
    digg it and personally recommend to my friends.

    I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.

    My homepage ... kundera

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.