Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rita Dominic Gives Toolz ‘The Juice’ on Her Relationships, Celebrity Crushes and More

Posted in: , , ,

Rita Dominic is the latest celebrity to be interviewed by Toolz for Ndani TV. On this episode of ‘The Juice‘ Rita shares how she's always wanted to be an actress, her best characters and roles and her future goals. She also discloses more about her relationship status than ever before.


Rita talks about age and how it's not that big a deal for her, and how she would date Lynxx if he were older. BankyW, Dbanj and Sound Sultan are other male celebrities she would rather be friends with than date. Enjoy the full video below.




2 comments:

  1. "I will marry the man of my dreams not the man society dreams for me"

    That was awesome! I knew there was a reason i always liked her lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview, and so honest about her relationships! She will definitely marry the man of her dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.