Friday, September 27, 2013

Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh At the Flower Girl Movie Premiere In London

Posted in: , , , ,

Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh acted the main characters in new movie Flower Girl which premiered in London last night. I hear the movie was further edited and upgraded for the UK audience, hope that made it better. Damilola and Chris were also good together in the Ghanaian romantic comedy, Six Hours to Christmas, so I look forward to seeing them in Flower Girl. You can read the review of the movie by Joy Bewaji, HERE.



Pictures via 360nobs.com



3 comments:

  1. How come it doesn't look like her facially? She looks so so different. I wonder what she's done to her face. Smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably the makeup and hair. They look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters
    and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.


    My web blog: silicone watches

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.