Friday, September 27, 2013

Wedding Gown Ideas From The Emmy's Red Carpet - Which is Your Favorite?

Posted in: , , ,

Earlier this year, ladies at the Cannes Film Festival walked the red carpet promoting their movies, several wore white, cream, ivory, gold or champagne gowns that looked very much like wedding gowns [see post]. This time we're looking at the stars on the Emmys red carpet. Their dresses will definitely inspire any bride to be who is still looking for her gown. Even if you're not, which of these gowns is your favorite for a wedding gown inspiration?
















4 comments:

  1. They're all lovely gowns. 3, 5, 7 and the last one do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Kerry Washington look. If I had to do a fairy wedding, that would be my dress.
    Claire Danes failed to bring home that dress with the missing boobs thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 6 and 7 in white or ivory would make great gowns.

    @ TDW LOL missing boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything to show my killer hips will do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.