Thursday, September 26, 2013

DJ Switch, X-Factor Nigeria Winner Opens Up on Being a Single Mother and Her Sour Relationship With her Family

Posted in: , ,

DJ Switch, real name Obianuju Catherine Udeh, is the winner of the very first X-Factor Nigeria TV Show taking home a cash purse of N24m, an SUV and a recording contract with SONY Music. The winner revealed that she has an eight year old daughter and apologized for abandoning her family while things were not so good for her.


She is quoted as saying, “I am sorry mum for being away from home for so long while in search of glory. Now that I am back, I will take good care of you. I was like a prodigal son who had an opportunity in the past but due to youthful exuberance I mismanaged the resources. Now, I am a better person and more matured, I won’t disappoint my mum and my fans.”

According to NETng, DJ Switch also told Encomium Weekly, that she gave birth to her only child, back in 2005, three years before winning the STAR Quest music show along with Da Pulse, but that she was not with her daughter's father anymore. She is now in another relationship that has lasted three years. ‘He understands me, I understand him….We don’t pry into each other’s business but we always make out time to see each other'.

With her winnings, there will certainly be more men coming around her. She needs wisdom now more than ever. RML wishes her the best as she reconciles with her family and pursues her career in music.





5 comments:

  1. hmmmm

    what does being 'back' mean?
    what makes her think she is back? Soon she will be singing they want her waist like Inyanya. LMAO

    I hope and pray she truly gets back to her family and loved ones and treat them well; nothing else matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..not to mention she looks like a tom boy. she should utilize the publicity well and build her career.

      Delete
  2. What does looking like a tom boy have to do with anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely talented human being.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.