Thursday, September 26, 2013

Couple Love - Tiwa Savage and Fiance, Tunde Balogun in Birthday PDA

Posted in: , , ,
All I Want For My B.day......... @officialtiwasavage

Tiwa Savage and Tunde Balogun are in the final stages of planning their wedding, the first part [traditional wedding] of which holds in a couple of months. It was Tunde Balogun's birthday today and the couple showed off their love and commitment on social media, sharing these pictures and love notes for one another. RML wishes Tunde the best year ahead and more love to the couple.



I'm not asking for too much just a "Couple of Forevers" with my soulmate, my best friend, my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Balogs cc @teebillz323





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha love nwantiti. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.so cute.
    http://imperfectlyperfect92.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.