Thursday, September 26, 2013

Would You Want a Celebrity at Your Wedding - Maybe Usian Bolt or The Governor of Your State?

Posted in: ,

Some days ago, while on vacation in Europe, Usain Bolt was stopped by a couple having their wedding. They wanted to have a picture with him, and they did as you can see above. Some days ago as well, last weekend I think, the news came out that the governor of Benue State was on the bridal train of a new couple, he was the best man.


My question is, would you like to take photos with a well known public figure on your wedding day, or have them as part of your train?

Of course, if you know a celebrity or a well known public figure, you can't just not invite them to your celebration, but what if they arrive with the paparazzi in tow?




3 comments:

  1. Hmmm!!! Rochas at my wedding.. if he's going to spray me dollars why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thanks. I'm a private person so I won't want that kind of circus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naa. I'll pass - unless it's Ebenezer Obey coming to sing us a classic!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.