Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Gwyneth Paltrow and Husband, Chris Martin of Coldplay Announce Separation

Posted in: , ,

Gwyneth Paltrow and husband, Chris Martin have announced they're separating after more than ten years of marriage. The couple married in 2003 and have two children, Apple and Moses. The couple married in December 2003, and Paltrow gave birth to daughter Apple in 2004 and son, Moses in 2006. 



The announcement was mde on Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle website, Goop.com and the full statement is below:
It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate. We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate. We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to two incredibly wonderful children and we ask for their and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time. We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and coparent, we will be able to continue in the same manner.
Love,
Gwyneth & Chris



3 comments:

  1. This is fast becoming a trend..."We love each other so much but we have chosen to separate". It breaks my heart when I read such statements especially when the couple in question have been together for a while. When you call it "love", I always wish it would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I was so sad when I read this, why can't they be patient and allow that love see them through? Unless they don't "love" each other like that anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually felt enormous sadness...the type I don't feel for celebrities, when I saw this. This relationship begun right before our eyes and was one of the sweetest, as-normal-as-it-gets-for celebs marriage. I'm sad it has come to this. I hope they are unable to live without each other and get back together. So very sad.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.