Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dora Akunyili - Recovering From Major Illness But Purposeful at National Conference

Posted in: , , , ,

This is Dora Akunyili at the ongoing National Conference where she made her first appearance yesterday. I saw her name on the list of delegates and was wondering how come she had made no public comments on attending and it seems it's because she had been in the United States receiving treatment for a major illness. I only hope she is up to the stress of the confab, seeing that it's almost everyday for the next three months. My prayers are with her.



“I just need to put on some weight. There is a saying in Igboland that goes this way: “Let the sickness take the flesh but leave the bones because with time the bones would grow new flesh. I just came out of a major sickness, for which I thank Almighty God for delivering me. I know that God did that for a purpose, this National Conference being part of that purpose. I am well now but only need time to put on more weight" - Dora Akunyili



6 comments:

  1. Aww.. She looks so different. I thank God for healing her and I pray that He will make it complete in Jesus name. May God remember the number of lives she saved through her fight againt illegal/expired/fake drugs during her time in NAFDAC and have mercy on her..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I pray she gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon. Please heal properly and stay away from the limelight before world people strike again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish her quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father Lord heal her in Jesus Name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i believe she is healed with His Grace..Love You Mama...Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.