Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Obi Emelonye Spends Birthday With Mercy Johnson Okojie, Ramsey Noah, Mary Njoku

Posted in: , , ,

The Nollywood actor, was busy on the set of a new movie on the day of his birthday. He later shared some pictures from the set of the new film titled THY WILL BE DONE, on his Facebook page, writing


I missed my twin brother with whom I started this enthralling journey 47 years ago. I missed my beautiful wife and wonderful children who would be my companions until I get to the finishing line. I couldn't even go pay homage to my mother in commemoration. But I spent the day at work; with some of the best people in the Nigerian film industry. Mercy Johnson Okojie, Ramsey Noah, Mary Njoku and my fantastic cast and crew bought me a cake and showered me with Martini from my partners (Martini/Barcadi). It was the next best thing to being with my family.








2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Mercy, Kai! Black is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obi Emelonye's movies are not much better than alaba made, sorry to say. All the best to him.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.