Friday, May 23, 2014

Big, Bold and Beautiful Amani Terrell Walks Hollywood Boulevard in Just a Bikini

Posted in: , ,

A Los Angeles resident, Amani Terrell, wore a bikini along Hollywood Boulevard as her little way of promoting healthy body images. Amani Terrell says she lives in a city where being thin is "in"; however, Terrell wants to show that you can be beautiful no matter what the scale says.

Terrell explains, "I came up with this idea because I live in Hollywood and there's this mass hysteria of perfection in this town. There's a misconception that big women have low self-esteem. I don't have low self-esteem. I'm 260 pounds. I know I do need to lose some weight. However I still love myself regardless."


















4 comments:

  1. Wow.....
    I don't have words for that.....
    old folks always say, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything."

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is very pretty ...and she's got some major daring nerve.
    Even with some lepka chics, why parade the town with bikini na? She should be at d beach!

    I love her smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smallest dumpster measures 10 by eight by 3.5 ft.


    Here is my web page: Rent A Dumpster 10463

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the article you write.
    The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe.
    Always follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.