Friday, May 23, 2014

I'm Going to London To See The Queen. Who Else Wants to Meet up?

Posted in: , , ,

So we're off to London soon for a vacation and I've already checked off Buckingham Palace for a visit with the Queen. I just hope she's around and won't be like Obama who was too shy to meet up when we visited him at the White House in DC, LOL... I guess I'm just excited to be going off on vacation.


It's been five years since the both of us were in the UK and we haven't seen a lot of the family and friends we have there since then. This is an opportunity to reconnect and make even new friends. So if you're in the area and you wanna meet up, email me myne@mynewhitman.com

The blog will still be running but with less vim, I have some posts scheduled. If you want to guest post, please send it on, I'll be glad to feature you.

See you all soon in 24 hrs, yes, that how long it takes us to get to the other side of the pond, layovers and all.

Pray for journey mercies for us. Thanks.

PS - The weather has just got better in Seattle as you can see in the picture above. I hope London has even better weather. Is it summer there yet?




3 comments:

  1. Journey mercies. Kindly bring something fur us oooooooooo. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear. What do you want me to get you? Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip... London's wet and cold, summer's playing the peek-a-boo here. Hopefully the weather would take a nice turn during your stay.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.