Friday, May 23, 2014

Couple Love - Boris Kodjoe Writes Love Poem For Wife on 9th Wedding Anniversary

Posted in: , , ,

Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker got married on May 21, 2005 and have two beautiful children, a daughter, Sophie and a son, Nicholas [read interview]. To celebrate the 9th anniversary of their marriage a couple of days ago, Boris shared that sweet picture above  on Facebook along with the beautiful love poem to his wife below. Their love inspires me and RML wishes them more years of happiness and unity.


TO YOU ON OUR 9. ANNIVERSARY

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
I love you because I know no other way than this:
where I do not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.
Our life is about this very love, the beauty and pain and comfort and joy,
the notion that we are two in one, and that what we make is bigger than us.

I love you like what Pablo says, because I know no other way than this.
Each time our love gets bigger and deeper


Read More - 8 Ways To Spend Your Wedding Anniversary



3 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.