Friday, May 16, 2014

Kim and Kanye Marrying in Florence - That's Where North Was Conceived

Posted in: , , ,

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are actually going to get married in Florence and not Paris, as so many reports have said in the past. Kanye in an interview with an Italian newspaper revealed why it's secretly been Florence all along, he said he and Kim secretly conceived their daughter, North West, there.

Kanye has been spending time in Florence as part of his continuing quest to break into the fashion world, "quietly studying with fashion designer Ermanno Scervino," according to the Daily Mail.

Scervino said the couple will wed at Forte Belvedere, built by the Medicis in the 16th century. According to Dailymail, a Florence official confirmed to AP that the wedding will take place in the city May 24.

Kanye further extolled the beauty of Florence in the interview and spoke of Kim, North and his upcoming big day. Asked if he was excited about May 24, he said, "Very excited. But very happy."

'I adore Florence. I love Italy and the Italian lifestyle.

'To tell you the truth, I already came to the banks of the Arno [river] with Kim last year, just the two of us, incognito.'

He continued: 'I think that our daughter North was conceived here among the Renaissance masterpieces. It was our first honeymoon. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world—for me the most beautiful in Europe.'

(The rapper took Kim on a tour of Italy for her 32nd birthday, visiting Florence in late October 2012 after stops in Rome and Venice.)

The groom made it clear he is feeling giddy ahead of the big day.

'[I'm] very happy,' he said. 'I am a romantic: for Mother’s Day I gave Kim a wall of flowers. Family is everything for me, the antidote to the pressure of fame. Family and creativity relax me. I am happy to create for my family.'

Kanye is so muchy in love, I love it! Wishing them all the best for the wedding :)




2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool to me. Hoping the fame-starved Kardashians would let their love blossom without much interference.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.