Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Voice - Usher and Josh Kaufman Set Fire To The Stage

Posted in: , , , ,

I love Usher, I love R&B and I'm glad Usher got to steal Josh Kaufman and they made it to the final three of this season's The Voice. Last night was absolutely amazing for Team Usher and it was hit after hit! Josh Kaufman took the stage three times during the finale and the first performance was a duet with coach, Usher - The Police's "Every Breath You Take." Can you imagine these two great men singing one of my favorite songs? I was in heaven!





For one of Josh's solo performances, America chose Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered," which I also liked. A lot.

After his performance, coach Shakira told Josh that he had, "a voice that has such charisma, so dynamic, has so many facets that no one can get bored listening to you." Adam Levine is totally regretting choosing another contestant over Josh Kaufman which is how Usher came to steal him for his own team.


For his final selection, Josh was the one that selected Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain" and he did it great justice and the producers of the show also did an amazing job with the stage.

The studio audience was so excited by the performance, and I can't believe anyone watching wouldn't have been too. I went off immediately to vote for him.


As the icing on the cake for us Usher lovers, there was coach's duets also and Usher and Adam Levine performed Maxwell's How Does it Feel? Again, great song, and awesome musicians and megawatt star power. Best show of the season and I can't wait for the results which will be announced later tonight.

Enjoy some of the songs from The Voice's season finale below;





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.