Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What Do You Think of Professional Make-Up That Changes Your Looks Completely?

Posted in: , , ,

Have you ever gotten a professional full face makeup? Can you apply makeup like a professional? What do you think about full face make up with foundation, highlights, false eyelashes, concealers, and the whole shebang. Does it make you feel good, and what about when you have to take it off?

When you meet someone for the first time with such make up on, do you feel they won't recognize you without it? How do the husbands feel? Is it unfair to the guys? Only questions eh? Yeah, some of these makeup sorcery pictures will sure put one in a philosophical frame of mind.


















Via Bossip



10 comments:

  1. This is something that I have thought long and hard about. I have come to the conclusion that it is very fraudulent to completely change your look with make-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myne please permit me to reblog these pictures.
    I think there are times it's necessary like on one's wedding day and special occasions. That first picture is pure sorcery! Myne I can imagine the look on a guy's face if he goes to bed with her when she has the 'after' face on and wakes up next to the 'before' face. He will freak the hell out! LOL. he definitely would not believe she's the same person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free. The pics are from Bossip, the link is at the end of the post.

      Serious sorcery. Such ladies if addicted, may never let their man see them without make up :)

      Delete
  3. Number one and two and a few of the others make me scared for men. How will they even recognise who they're with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word:'wow'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na real Sorcery. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na wa o. I want to believe that they are different people that look slightly alike. If i am a guy, i wont talk to you again.Cos that is not i saw. it is fraudulent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It just goes to show that there is a beautiful women within all of us. Some my need a little more help than others.
    Personally, after a disaster with hypo-pigmentation and scarring from botched laser hair removal, I wear make up every day. I don't really care what others think as I do it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am an make-up artist and I just want to say that I have not come across any women who looked...so..different before make-up lol! I've used make-up to enhance already natural beauty. I've never created a different person. This is make-up surgery. Good job MUA's lol! They got the job done!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.