Monday, June 30, 2014

Beyonce Lets Her Booty Hang Out During Concert - Or Are They Butt Pads?

Posted in: , ,

Beyonce wore a very racy outfit during the first night of the On The Run concert with Jay-Z in Miami. The bodysuit outfit had the butt cut out and her dancers also wore the same thing.

Now those who are more familiar with Beyonce's booty say she was wearing butt pads and that is not her backside. For me, I have no idea, though I wonder why she didn't just go pantless?

My favorite part of the show are the clips from her wedding, pregnancy, and Baby Blue. [Watch here]

Do you think those are butt pads or the real bootylicious Beyonce? See another picture below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.