Monday, June 30, 2014

T.I and Tiny Back Together? The Couple Attended BET Awards and Pre-Party Together

Posted in: , ,

Rumors of divorce or at least a break-up have been trailing rapper T.I and his wife Tiny for months now after both had been noted subbing the other on social media. In many cases it has been T.I calling out his wife on pictures she posts on Instagram.

T.I also got into a street fight with Floyd Mayweather in Vegas last month [read here], and then a social media war with fellow rapper Azalea a couple of weeks ago [here].

Now, it seems T.I and Tiny have kissed and made up, and want to put the speculations of divorce to rest.

The couple were photographed sitting together at the BET Awards last night, and were also spotted cuddling up and holding hands at T.I.'s BET pre-show mansion party.


Their problems started after Tiny found out T.I had a baby with another woman, aaccording to various reports, but T.I has since denied those claims.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.