Monday, June 30, 2014

Kim Kardashian And North West Racially Assaulted By Fellow First Class Airplane Passenger

Posted in: , , , ,

Kim Kardashian has just revealed the horrible details of how she and baby North West were verbally attacked by a racist passenger in an airplane.

I thought one could escape such things in the first class section. But no.

Kim had written before on her blog [here] that she worried about Nori being subjected to racism, and it seems her fears have come true. Kim was travelling with her mom Kris Jenner and baby Nori, recounted the terrible incident to Khloe, explaining how she was woken by the woman's screaming;

“Mom had the baby, I fell asleep, I woke up to this woman screaming, ‘Kanye West’s baby!’ The woman is screaming at my child ... I jump up.” Kim said in a just-released E! News preview.

Kris Jenner finishes up the story: “Then the lady stood up in the cabin in first class, and yelled at the top of her lungs, that ‘She’s with a black guy and that baby is black, and you need to shut that black baby up."

Khloe responds saying, “I would’ve punched her in her face.”

Some might feel that Khloe is being too harsh, but when your child is treated badly, a lot of moms would definitely think what she said, even if they don't carry it out.

But why would people be so mean to an innocent baby?




4 comments:

  1. Dah woman deserves some real punching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I think, the only corroboration of that story was from the family. I haven't read any other report except what the family said first hand. I don't trust this family and anything that proceeds from their mouth. If such a thing happened on an airline, the crew would have intervened to diffuse the situation. I personally don't believe it happened, or if it did, it didn't happen exactly the way the family reported it did. The passenger may have said "shut that black baby up" but I think the rest is an embellishment for relevance. I don't know why I feel this way but I seriously won't put anything past this family; including using an innocent baby to get ratings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus, whatever the case may be, if someone DID say shut up to my child on a flight we are both paying for, it would have been on till the crack of dawn! We all get irritated by crying or fussy babies on flights...it's the harsh reality of flying. If you don't want to be disturbed, buy a private jet and gtfoh!!!

      Delete
  3. I doubt this actually happened. This family is seeking ratings. If it is real, we will be hearing it in the papers not heir show!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.