Monday, June 30, 2014

Annie Idibia Chats With Toolz About Husband Tuface, Motherhood, Career and Life

Posted in: , , , ,

Annie Idibia the wife of 2Face Idibia, one of Africa's most decorated and successful artists, is on the hot seat this week, talking to Toolz about motherhood, career and love.

She gives us the juice on their movie-like first meeting, and the friendship and love that has endured through ups and downs. She said she is not fazed by the fact of his superstardom, but that when she wakes up beside him, all she can think of is 'Oh, I really love this boy'.

I like Toolz put her on the spot about why she said yes to 2Face even when had so many other women and children in his life, and her relationship with them all now.

Watch the video and see Annie's full outfit below..






1 comment:

  1. No doubt, Annie is a strong woman. I've always wondered if she didn't have any doubts about Tuface, what with the other women and children and all. But I guess she must, but found a way to rise above them. I don't know if I would have been as optimistic, but I wish them the best.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.