Saturday, June 28, 2014

Couple Love - Annie Idibia and 2Face are Missing Each Other

Posted in: , ,

The life of celebrity couples like Annie and 2Face Idibia can get crazy sometimes. Their work means they always have to be on the road.

When the husband is a musician and the wife and actress, they may be in concert and on loacation in the different far ends of the country sometimes.

It seems that is the case for Annie and 2Face now as the shared the picture above with the caption;

Miss my big babyyyyy!!! Am crazeeeeee n he's out of his mind... #besties #lovers #fighters #family #1soul #1love #missingTins



1 comment:

  1. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Many thanks!

    my web page; BIM Latino es real

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.