Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Everything - Kim Shares Wedding Picture With North and Kanye West

Posted in: , , ,

Kim Kardashian West is reported to be off with Kanye West on the second leg of their Honeymoon in Mexico. But she took some time off to post this picture above of Kanye carrying North West on their wedding day. She tagged it “my everything.”

Meanwhile, Khloe shared the candid picture below of Kanye talking to all the Kardashian/Jenner sisters, including Mama Kris Jenner and baby Nori. The only one not in the picture is Kim, I guess she was too busy getting ready for the nuptials :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.