Thursday, June 12, 2014

[Please Advise] Dear RML, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

Posted in: ,

This came in as a comment on the Real Love Story post

Awwww!!!! The story got me praying to God and asking for something beautiful as this to happen to me. At times I just feel like giving up. What is wrong with me that I don't seem to hook up with someone I love and who in turn genuinely loves me? There must be something wrong isn't it RML readers?

I've got a guy who head over heels in "love' with me but frankly I FEEL NOTHING for him. A friend tried to match make me with someone in the US and when we started off, it was ok though I was constantly appalled at his terrible use of the English language(both written and oral) and he is supposedly doing his Masters.


I insisted he comes see and guess what dear RML, I was soo dissappointed. He looked nothing like what I saw in the pictures. I just knew I could not settle with him because I guess I will not be happy.
I keep trusting the Lord for my love, the man I will love and accept and he too vice versa.

At times I'm sad/jealous when I see couples and I wonder WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.