Friday, June 13, 2014

Woman Who Started the Petition to Comb Blue Ivy's Hair Says It Was All A Joke

Posted in: , ,

This is the picture of Blue Ivy's hair that got Jasmine Toliver starting a change.org petition to have the hair combed. Now she says via her FB page that it was all a joke. Really? SMH...

My joke took off anything I guess with "sign a petition" is funny if I would've said "sign a petition to save Lebron James hairline" that would've took off too! It's a clever joke.! Nobody came up with before. These blogs and websites are doing the most.

My hair looks like blue ivy right now except its moisturized and detangled. Yes I'm natural.! Have a seat to most people. I can care less about Beyoncé or jay z but I do care for the kids hair.

People make nothing out of something. I love being black! I'm proud my bloodline runs from Africa. I'm proud of my own tightly coiled kinks. I'm proud of my big lips and brown skin. People just need to breathe and chill out.

The above was posted June 11 but was not picked up by any media sources, while the petition continues to garner signatures, and commentators slam her for misusing Change.org. Jasmine Nubia, which is the name she goes by on Facebook, made the following comment today.

I'm just so over with society! Obviously the petition was a joke! It just goes to show you how dumb people really are to believe I would really deep down in my heart start a petition to comb her hair and be DEAD SERIOUS! Your suppose to laugh at stuff like that. Shake your head and keep strolling.

A discussion with 4 friends and a joke when I said "I'm going to start a petition to get this baby hair combed" turned global!!! I guess petition sounds important like its judicial. Something that has to be notarized.. Like the courts or police officers has to be involved.! Like its a subpoena! Like if it does get a billion signatures a change will ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!!! Lol yo it just goes to show people will fall for anything!

Especially a petition as stupid as that! Really "COMB HER HAIR" lmao this was genius! I mean I knew I needed to be on somebody television one day because I come up with some crazy topics and jokes but DAMN. My petition has put the damn world at a stand still. Yes the baby needs her hair done I'll stick by that.! Tuh!

But the petition is obviously a joke and thanks to everyone who had common sense to realize it. Doesn't mean anything but a laugh among friends and family member when I pointed out that it was a mess. But again I'm done with society it's so easy to get blood sucked into it and brainwashed. I'm going to CONTINUE TO BE ME! NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

My thick skin got me through this hilarious experience! I was raised in a no nonsense household and tell it how it is. That's exactly what I did.! Thank god for alllll of my friends and family members on FB on and off to agree with me and seen the humor in it. I made it baby!!! Google me b*tches! Lmao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.