Saturday, June 14, 2014

Family Time - Game of Thrones Star Peter Dinklage Out With Wife and Daughter

Posted in: ,

Yesterday, Peter Dinklage was spotted out with his wife Erica Schmidt and daughter Zelig in Toronto where he's shooting a new movie. Tyrion is one of my favorite characters in Game of Thrones, and though I've not watched the series, I hear Peter Dinklage is giving a grand portrayal of that rapscalion.

In real life though, Peter Dinklage looks a homebody and a softie with his daughter whom he took into a park to have some baby fun. Whether he was pushing her on the swings or joining her on the slides, both father and daughter had big grins on their faces. Love it!










3 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.