Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cheryl Cole Married Jean Bernard, French Boyfriend of 3 Months Without Pre-nup

Posted in: ,

British star, Cheryl Cole shocked many when she secretly married Jean Bernard, only telling her fans by sharing her wedding ring online to squash speculations.

It is now being reported that she and her French boyfriend of 3 months are so in love that she refused to sign a prenuptial to protect her £16m fortune.

She also didn't sign with her previous husband Ashley Cole. She said at the time...
I think that’s defeating the point. We’re getting married because we’re committing ourselves to each other to spend the rest of our lives together. No ifs and buts. I think they (pre-nups) are disgusting. I could understand if you’re 93 and you’ve got billions of pounds and this 24-year-old wants to marry you in a month.
I guess she doesn't believe in pre-nups. What do you think of them?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.