Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wedding Bells! New Studio Photos From Sisi Yemmie and Bobo Yomi

Posted in: ,

Like play like joke, the day is here. Our own Sisi Yemmie and Bobo Yomi are getting married tomorrow and Friday - traditional and white wedding respectively!

I was pleasantly surprised when Sisi Yemmie contacted me via BBM to invite me specially to her big day, thank you sweetie. I wish I was in Naija, I would so dance at the wedding, and meet all those other bloggers I know will certainly make it!

My prayers are with you Sisi and your cutest Bobo. As you embark on this new phase of your lives, goodness will follow you. God will bless you with all abunance in all areas of your life. Amen.

Check out Sisi and Bobo's new set of pre-wedding photos by Tap Studios below, more on her blog.
















1 comment:

  1. her hair! I love her hair!!! I would definitely want to see how she will style it for her wedding

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.