Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tania Omotayo Confirms Wizkid Romance With Photo of Them in Bed As He Turns 24

Posted in: , ,

Wizkid turned 24 today and among all the outpouring of messages on social media, he also had this message from Tania Omotayo who also shared a photo of the couple in bed;
"Happy birthday to my amazing boyfriend, I love you more than I can possibly put into words. . . Most talented and hard working person I know. The world isn't ready for your greatness this year!! God bless you baby!! Btw you're getting old sha.. #King #BirthdayBoy @wizkidayo"

I feel so old with all these youngies, lol... Happy birthday to Wizkid.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.