Friday, July 18, 2014

Couple Love - Jennifer Aniston Gushes Over Fiance Justin Theroux

Posted in: , , ,

Jennifer Aniston was at a party celebrating her fiance Justin Theroux, and shared some details of her own about what makes him so special to her. She gushed;

“I commend him for his courage. This is not normal for him. He’s so graceful and utterly kind and golden. It is amazing. He’s just so beautiful and handsome to me, and I love that his eyeballs are so beautifully captured because those eyes just knock me out every day. He just gets better every year. He’s just like a lost gem in the sand, and he’s just always been there and been brilliant, and now this is just in a different light.”


I love it when celebrities publicly praise their significant others but in this case, I wonder about Jennifer Aniston's choice of words.

Lost gem in the sand?

Beautifully captured eyeballs?

LOL... I know she's an actor who gets to say other people's words and I don't know how good of a writer or speaker she is, but all those mixed metaphors make it sound like she was drunk, maybe just drunk in love?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.