Friday, July 18, 2014

Lance Gross Posts Naked Picture of Fiance Rebecca Jefferson, Confirms She's Pregnant

Posted in: , , ,

Lance Gross has just confirmed that he and girlfriend Rebecca Jefferson are expecting their first baby together in a very racy yet respectful manner.

The actor posted this photo of Rebecca, naked and sand-coated on the beach, and her baby bump in full glory. He captioned it;
“GOD has Gifted me. It’s like I get to unwrap you daily. Your presence continues to bring me joy each time without exhaustion. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU. I Turned My Camera On @becjefferson :)”
Congrats to the couple!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.