Friday, July 11, 2014

Couple Love - Sheun David-Onamusi Write's Heart-felt Message For Wife on Anniversary

Posted in: , , ,

Some only mark wedding anniversaries, but for Sheun, his love for his wife of just over a year,Bukki David Onamusi, is shacking him, and he wants to keep declaring it every chance he gets. Today he celebrates their love as he remembers how she said yes to dating him four years ago.

"My lover and best friend! My confidant and very heart beat! Your love still intoxicates four years after you said yes to us dating in 2010! Now we are married and it's going into our 2nd year and guess what? Your love still dey 'shack' me! Omo is too much!!! Omo is too pretty!

Sometimes I pinch myself to ensure I am not dreaming! To be married to such a stunning woman! Beauty both within and without! My prayer is that God will make me a better man each day because you deserve much more than a good man! You deserve the best! For real!

You still rock my world! You are my lover and friend! Happy (dating) anniversary - how can I ever forget that day with that beautiful view in eko hotel? My Queen B! Thank you for saying yes! The future mother of my babies!

I love you pass chin chin and groundnut!" #coupleinlove"

That's so sweet! Wishing the lovebirds even more anniversaries just as sweet as this one.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.