Friday, July 11, 2014

Rita Dominic Celebrates Birthday as Colleagues Pour Encomium on Her Through Social Media

Posted in: , ,

Rita Dominic is a beautiful soul, inside and out. We have never met but sometimes I feel we have because of how kind and gracious she always is when our virtual paths cross. The birthday girl wrote as she shared the picture above on Instagram;
I may not have all the things I want but I have the things I need.. Thank you God for health and life
I say to Rita, God will bless you abundantly more than you can ever imagine. You will never lack the things you need, and He will also fulfill you wants in due time. Amen. Happy Birthday!

See greetings from Uche Jombo, Kate Henshaw, Mike Ezuruonye and more below...

Happy birthday to the Lovely @ritadominic as she steps into another year with blessing(s)#sheRocks - Uche Jombo-R

To a friend and colleague... Classy gurl. Sexi somebodi! !! Fellow Cancerian cos we July Babes are too mush ehhhh.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY YELLOW!! GOD BLESS YOU. HAVE A BLAST O - Kate Henshaw

Happy birthday @ritadominic It's ur day Mami , go and turn the city red. God bless u always. Amen - Linda Ejiofor

Happy Birthday to my friend ,my sis n Amazing Colleague I call "Rita with Dominic".Have a blast deary ...Above always ..Datzz waZZAP ..Bless !!!...@ritadominic - Mike Ezuronye




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.