Friday, July 11, 2014

Lil' Kim Shares First Photo Of Her Baby Girl, Royal Reign! Taken Day She Was Born!

Posted in: , ,

Rapper Lil Kim celebrated her birthday today by sharing a first photo of her daughter Royal Reign [born last month] with her fans and friends on social media. Kim writes in her WhoSay account;

“Thank U to all my fans #TeamLilKim #KillerBees #Beehive & friends for the Birthday love. I Love U guys so much and we will be together soon again. On my Birthday I want to share something special with U all…. The greatest gift I have ever received. My princess, Royal !!!!! This is her first picture on the day she was born. It was life changing and I want to share a small piece of my pride and joy with U on my special day today!!! Love U :)  :) !!!! #HappyBirthdayLilKim #Royal #Reign #RoyalReign #TeamCancer.”

On the fourth of July Lil' Kim shared a teaser photo showing off one of her daughter's cute booties. See it below...



What a sweetheart baby Royal Reign is! Congrats again to Kim!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.