Thursday, July 10, 2014

First Look at Yaya DaCosta as Whitney Houston for Lifetime Biopic

Posted in: , , ,

As a big fan of Whitney Houston, I confess that I'm truly excited for the Whitney Houston biopic! And with this first look at model and actress Yaya DaCosta as the late musician, I must say that I am very impressed.

Yaya has the look down pat but the question some are asking is whether she will be able to portray the mannerisms of the legendary Whitney? We all have to wait and see...

BTW, did Whitney's daughter Bobbi Kristina really think she could've got the role? She should be happy at the nod to her mom instead of going off on Angela Basset [see here]. Oh well, you can never please some people.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.