Thursday, July 10, 2014

Woman Suffocates Her 11-Month-Old-Son Then Posts His Pictures On Facebook [Photo]

Posted in: , , ,

A New York woman, Nicole “Nikki” Kelly, has been arrested and charged with second degree murder after police authorities say she smothered her 11-month-old son, pictured above, before posting pictures of his dead body on Facebook. 

According to officials, she had killed the boy by putting a sheet over his face as she tucked him into bed. Kelly watched the tot struggle to breathe before callously leaving him alone to die. When she came back a half-hour later, she found him blue and unresponsive.

When the boy’s father, Kiam ­Felix Sr., arrived at the family’s Elmhurst home several hours later, he rushed the boy to Elmhurst Hospital.

Queens DA Richard Brown said that Kelly, when cops asked why she did it, allegedly said, “I reached my breaking point, I didn’t want him anymore.”


After his death, Nicole “Nikki” Kelly uploaded an image of 11-month-old Kiam Felix Jr. lying in a white suit and tie with the caption “RIP Tinkabutt,” alongside a picture of his body in a hospital bed.

She also posted a rambling Facebook status in which she admitted she failed to “protect” the boy. Kelly wrote:

“Missing my baby boy so much wish there was some way I could bring him back to life. I feel horrible knowing he passed away. Am his Mother, I was supposed to protect him. I know his spirit will always be around me . . .”  





1 comment:

  1. What is with parents nowadays. She snuffed the life out of that poor innocent baby because she did not want him anymore??? Wait on the Dad to come back home, and run away...drop him off at the orphanage, just don't kill your child. Now you will be locked up for a long time with the guilt. We are so crazy these days. Lord please protect the children. Make the psychos barren...I can't even type again.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.