Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nadia Buari Gives Jim Iyke a Lap Dance in New Promo For His Reality TV Show [Photos + Video]

Posted in: , , ,

When Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari openly announced their relationship, many thought it could be all for his reality TV show, and I admit I was one of those people. I am still doubtful till today but I want to believe it's all sweet love.

This new picture of Jim Iyke getting a sultry lap dance from Nadia Buari in a night club in Ghana is certainly smoky hot. Unconfirmed reports say the scene was filmed by the iFactory crew for Jim’s reality TV show, Jim Iyke Unscripted. 

See more promo shots of Jim Iyke and Nadia with a video from the show below...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.