Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Girl in Confused Face Meme, Keisha Johnson, Sues Instagram For $500M

Posted in: , ,

Memes are mostly used as jokes or to express feelings. However, one popular meme turned out not so funny when the girl featured in Meme’s finally decided to sue the photo sharing app, Instagram.

16 Year Old Kiesha Johnson, of Birmingham Alabama, was just hanging with friends that took a bad picture of her and uploaded it to Instagram. 

Immediately, that photo went viral and was shared on Millions of profiles including celebrities. Everyone started mocking her now famous pose.

“My face looked ugly like I was about to throw up.. I look nothing like that in real life… Im really a bad b*tch!” said Johnson.

This is so funny, it just cannot be true! LOL...

But say it is true, do you think she'll win? Her face is just everywhere, people seem to love the picture to convey different situations but what of her own emotions?

I don't think anyone would be happy to have their face used in unflattering memes.

Oh well...


UPDATE! This is not true and was originally published on a satire site HERE.



4 comments:

  1. Lool....unfortunately, I doubt that's Instagram's fault. Instagram is a public website and anybody could have had access to her pictures as long as they weren't private. The girl is looking for a way to make some money. I don't think she has a case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anything, she should be suing her friends who uploaded the photo. This is why i now censor all photos taken of me by friends.If i consider them unflattering in any way, I delete them myself.Not even bothered if they are offended,it's my image after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was first posted on a satire website...I don't believe it's a real story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good I pray she gets every penny it's wrong people can just right click on your pictures and humiliate them without permission. I believe she and whomever else's pictures went viral in such a disrespectful way should be entitled to compensation so this foolishness can stop. Everyone only want to laugh and not considers the victim's feelings! Time to put an end to this mess if you wanna laugh pop in a standup and l leave people alone!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.