Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How I Created Lola Omotayo Okoye's Wedding Look - Banke Meshida Video Tutorial

Posted in: , , ,

Lola Omotayo looked gorgeous and amazing for her wedding to Paul Okoye of PSquare. Her make-up was done by one of the foremost MUA in Nigeria, Banke Meshida Lawal. Now Banke of BM Pro has decided to share how she got the bridal look perfectly done for Lola.

I met Lola Omotayo Okoye a few days before her wedding, after a trial had been scheduled by her planners. It went very well and fast forward to the day. Lola looked so happy and demure and her wedding portrait has gone on to be one of my most loved images by people hence the idea to create this video. I have been getting so many requests and questions on how to recreate the look as well as the products used. I hope you enjoy watching and can also pick up a few tips! 

See the video tutorial below.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.