Monday, July 14, 2014

Jude Okoye Flaunts Fiance Ifeoma Umeokeke With Message to Their Unborn Children

Posted in: , ,

Are they having twins? Jude Okoye proposed to his girlfriend back in April and last week, they announced they are expecting their first child as well getting married in a traditional ceremony later this week.

The drunk in love with his future wife's looks shared the picture above on Instagram wth the caption;
MESSAGE TO MY UNBORN CHILDREN "My dear future Children, look at ur mum and take all u need from her looks. Don't pay much attention to my face o especially my nose. Bcos if u do, oh well, ask 'Kermit' the tea drinking frog. 
See more pictures of his pretty fiance below...




Add caption





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.