Monday, July 14, 2014

Karrueche Tears Up As She Talks About Three Way Romance With Chris Brown and Rihanna

Posted in: , , ,

Karrueche Tran, the on--then-off girlfriend of Chris Brown has opened up about battling Rihanna and her millions of online fans any time she's with Chris Brown. 

She discussed the ups and downs of their relationship during an interview on Just Keke, hosted by Keke Palmer, saying;

“... my boyfriend is a celebrity whose ex-girlfriend is even bigger… so, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else. Imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I gotta  see a whole bunch of stuff. They make up all kinds of crazy stuff and it’s like they know nothing about me.”

When Keke asked her has been the hardest thing to deal with, Karrueche begins to tear up as she replies;

"I guess I would say the heartbreak, because it was a real situation for me"

The full interview is slated to air on BET tommorrow.

       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.