Friday, July 4, 2014

Mother Of Three Abandons Her Beautiful Children To Marry Violent Prisoner She Met Online

Posted in: , , ,

A mother of three is leaving her three children in their father’s care in the United Kingdom to move to Texas to marry a convicted gang member that she met online.

According to reports, 29-year-old Jennifer Butler, pictured above, is leaving her children, who are all younger than 10, to move in with 23-year-old Chris Mosier if he is paroled this September.

“Some people might think I’m bonkers for falling in love with a prisoner,” Butler said. “And not everyone will agree with our relationship. But Chris is a wonderful man. Sure, he made a few mistakes in the past, but everybody deserves a second chance.”

Butler first contacted Mosier in July of 2011 when she found his profile on pen pal website writeaprisoner.com.






Mosier had been sentenced to 15 years in prison in 2009 after he was part of an armed robbery that left a victim dead, though Mosier was reportedly not involved in the shooting.

Butler says she is most impressed by Mosier’s “honesty.”

“I felt sorry for him being locked up, nobody to talk to except other prisoners,” she said. “Of course, I didn’t condone his crimes. But he was still a human being, and deserved to have a friend. I was really intrigued by his profile. It was different to the rest. Most of the guys were posing with their tops off. But his was articulate and he was open about his crime.”

Butler even saved up to visit Mosier, though he had just gotten into a fight with another inmate and had to talk to her through a glass window.

“We weren’t allowed to touch because he was a maximum security prisoner at the time,” Butler said. “We had a glass window between us and had to talk through a phone. When I saw him walking down the corridor, I knew he was the man for me. We talked for four hours and I felt like I’d known him all my life.”

Butler is leaving her children behind with their dad but says she hopes to reunite soon.

“Leaving my children is not an easy thing to decide to do,” she said. “But I want to get everything ready for them in America before they move, too. I’m doing this for our future because I want us to be a family… I know he did a terrible crime but he’s a changed man. He’s going to make a wonderful husband and a brilliant stepdad to my children.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.