Friday, July 4, 2014

Reggie Bush, Kim Kardashian's ex, Shows Off Gorgeous Daughter Briseis Bush

Posted in: ,

NFL player Reggie Bush used to date Kim Kardashian but is now with fiancée Lilit Avagyan and they hae a little cutie daughter, baby Briseis Avagyan Bush.

The proud dad would regularly share photos of his daughter and fiancee on his Instagram where the little girl continues to steal hearts with her gorgeous smile.

Check out more pictures below.






Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have both moved on from their three-year relationship which ended in 2010. Reggie Bush is engaged to Ballroom Dancer Lilit Avagyan, who some say is a Kim "look-alike", while Kim is happily married to Kanye West.

Last week, however Global Grind seemed to want to take them both back, pointing out the similarities between both families, especially North West and Reggie's daughter Briseis Avagyan Bush

I find that a bit creepy.









2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Creepy much.
    Even before I read up to the point, I thot they looked alike and their kids? Could pass as sisters. he he !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I I thought they looked alike too.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.